Summary and Brief These Cases;
1-Garcetti v. Ceballos 2006
2- Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District (1969)
The requirements that my professor expect from me as what is: –
The first paragraph is your introductory paragraph. Tell me why you are writing to me and a brief synopsis of what will follow: the cases you briefed. Then, spend a paragraph discussing substantively that participation. For example, discuss some points about the topic. Etc. So, explain the materials carefully (I will use these paragraphs to assist in my doing a qualitative measure of your participation). If a case, tell me about the case itself AND about the contribution you made in class. Remember, this is a thoughtful documentation, reflection and representation of your oral contribution and explanation of the substance of the materials.
– Explain whether you personally agree or disagree with those cases and whys.
– How you correlate with your classmates.
– Free plagiarism.
– Use your own words.
– 2 full pages, single space, but double space between paragraphs. Add some participate that I have agree with someone with my classmate.
– Do not indent paragraphs.
– italicize or underline the names of cases.
– 1 inch margins on all sides and typed in 12 point Times Roman font.
– I have attached my note for these Cases and will helps you A lot.
Please make sure follow these steps as what it is.