Power Point Presentation
Are you motivated to succeed in business? It is time to develop a mini business plan! Prepare a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation. The PowerPoint presentation will be a business venture you want to launch. You can use the information in the required readings and information from other reliable sources. You may use the slide notes function to explain slide contents, if necessary.
- Describe what you want to do (this is a strategic plan) (five slides).
- Identify the goal.
- Explain why the opportunity is promising.
- Make an estimate about how long you think this will take.
- Make a statement about the advantages of your business and the desire to pursue it (vision/mission statement).
- Distinguish strategic planning from other managerial actions within your strategic plan.
- Describe why you will be successful (three slides).
- Describe your past performance (company history, if any, what you have done and are doing).
- Explain the tools or services available (investors? services? local association?).
- Describe what you need in order to do this (three slides).
- Estimate the necessary capital.
- Estimate the necessary staff (organization chart); include why the staff you designated will best fit the plan.
- Describe necessary approvals/licenses.
- Describe the products and services you plan to offer (one slide).
- Identify management (three slides).
- Are you the manager (other owners/officers, board members, consultants, or attorneys)? Describe why these choices best fit the plan.
- You are required to use at least one outside source to support your PowerPoint presentation.
Evaluate the role of strategic planning within the decisions you will be making for the company.