This assignment will address the third step in preparing for the Final Paper assignment, considering the relationship between psychology and physical health as applied to you, its relationship to your mental health, and approaches to enhance your physical and mental health.
This topic is covered in:
- The previous module text reading form Weiten, W., Lloyd, M., & Hammer. E. (2018). Psychology applied to modern life: Adjustment in the 21st Century (12th Ed.) Chapter 5: Psychology and Physical Health, pp. 123-155 (32 pgs.)
- Read: Solan, M. (2018, September 7). Tired? 4 simple ways to boost energy. Retrieved from https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/tired-4-simple-ways-to-boost-energy-2018090714678.
- Read: Quartz. (2018). The best way to keep fit changes as you age. Retrieved from https://qz.com/quartzy/1517773/the-best- way-to-keep-fit-changes-as-you-age.
- EXERCISE 5: How Do Your Health Habits Rate?
- Locate Community Resources.
Write a 1 to 3 page paper (500-700 words) with 3 paragraphs.
- First Paragraph – Identify an aspect or aspects of psychology related to physical health that most prominently apply to you and why.
- Second Paragraph – Describe the relationship between the aspect(s) of psychological and physical health you have identified relevant to your mental health and the effect(s).
- Third Paragraph – Describe approaches to enhance your physical and mental health that you have identified as a result of the information and assignments in the course up to this point and how you might make use of them.