NEW – Part V of the Final Project – Social Policy and Advocacy
In this section, you will explore the social policy and institutional issues that impact domestic violence in woman You will discuss how the people impacted by the problem, allies, and service providers have utilized various forms of advocacy to address the issue.
- Provide the names and websites of at least two organizations (local, state, national, and/or international) that advocate with and/or on behalf of the group of people who are impacted by the issue.
- Describe how social policy changes can support primordial prevention and primary prevention.
- Discuss how changes in social policy can improve the effectiveness of the services delivered to the people who are impacted by the issue.
- Explain how institutional and/or organizational policies and practices play a part in the dynamics of the issue.
- Describe some of the recommendations for improving the way institutions and organizations operate or deliver services.
- Identify the advocacy strategies that members of the population and the people who support or serve them are using to promote changes to the social policies.
Submit to the Assignment Dropbox “Module 10: Final Project”, by the due date listed on the syllabus.
- Your assignment should be between 325-500 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- At least one references is required for the assignment, unless otherwise stated in the instructions. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
In this course all your written assignments are expected to use APA Formatting and citation. The following APA Style guide provides you with explanations, models, and resources for APA style formatting and citation. Purdue OWL: APA Format Guide.