operational management theories Management
- Describe how a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis can directly assist with improving quality in a healthcare organization (reduced mortality, improving door to balloon times, etc).
- Choose at least two operational management theories Management by Objectives (MBO), Total Quality Management (TQM), and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), and discuss their similarities and differences.
- Which operational management theory do you believe would be best to improve quality in a healthcare environment (Reduced readmissions, reduced medication errors, improved patient satisfaction, etc.) ? Explain.
- Describe at least two areas of improvement. Select one and provide a detailed outline for quality improvement based on the previous category.
- submission is composed in a Microsoft Word document.
- To meet the objective requirements, your response is at least 500 words in length.
- submission includes specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements to demonstrate mastery of the objective.
- submission includes a highly developed viewpoint and purpose.
- response is in Standard English and demonstrates superior organization.
- communication is highly ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- submission displays exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- A separate page at the end of your response contains a list of references.
- Include both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources used following proper APA citation style.
- Please review the APA formatting and citation style in Academic Tools – Academic Writer.