1) At the highest level strategic planning involves choosing a strategy that provides the best fit between the organization's environment and its internal resources in order to achieve the organization's objectives.
2) Quality is the degree of conformance between what the customer is promised and what the customer receives.
3) Government and nonprofit organizations, as well as profit-seeking enterprises, are feeling the pressures for improved performance.
4) Management accounting information allows managers to compare actual and planned costs and to identify areas and opportunities for process improvement.
5) Management accounting can provide information on customer satisfaction.
6) Planning activities include all of the following EXCEPT:
A) estimate the cost and profit consequences from a course of action.
B) evaluating the quality of the service provided.
C) projecting labor requirements.
7) The most important factor in successful organizations is:
D) definition of quality.
8) A key element of any organization's strategy is identifying:
A) its potential shareholders.
B) its target customers.
C) competitor's products.
D) employee needs.