Multiple Choice Questions
6.Which of the following is not a method for creating a query?
- Double-clicking Create query in design view.
- Double-clicking Create query by using wizard.
- Clicking the New button on the toolbar.
- Double-clicking Create query in table view.
7.Which of the following statements is false regarding Access queries?
- QBE is a format where a user can specify what is desired without having to write computer code to retrieve records from the database.
- The top row is where the table name is displayed.
- The third row provides an option of sorting the results.
- The last row is for “or” criteria to be typed.
8.The correct method of writing a query so that the results produce the prices that are greater than or equal to $50 but less than or equal to $75 is:
- >=50 Or
- >=$50 And
- >=50 And
- >$50 And
9.Which criterion is correct for writing a parameter query?
- price is
10.Which of the following is an incorrect use of wildcard characters?
- Like “#i*”
- Like “*Management”
- Like “?i*”