I need an explanation for this Law question to help me study.
Throughout the course, many facets of criminal justice, including research, leadership, ethics, theory, conflict resolution, and professional communications were explored. These explorations spanned the gamut of criminal justice agencies and encompassed a vast array of application based settings. Focus will be on learning connections as we look back, and anticipated applications as we look ahead.
- Competency 1: Apply an ethics-centered, evidence-based analysis to complex situations encountered by criminal justice practitioners.
- Competency 2: Explain the antecedents and consequences of crime in the broader context of interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Competency 3: Integrate theoretical, scientific, and practical methods in application to solve problems relevant to criminal justice.
- Competency 4: Describe effective conflict resolution techniques for culturally diverse group interactions.
- Competency 5: Assess the ethical, community-focused leadership skills required for successful criminal justice practitioners in a wide range of interactions.
- Identify the most important concepts, skills, or insights you gained from learning throughout your Criminal Justice course journey, based on Competencies 1–5.
- Explain how you will use these concepts, skills, or insights in a current or future career.
- Express how the course has changed your perspectives in a criminal justice career context.
Create a 1 page essay in APA format according to the instructions above. Use 2 scholarly sources for references. Be sure to utilize in-text citations.