Need help with my Social Science question – I’m studying for my class.
For my research I have chosen the following topic:
- Ethics in aviation maintenance with an emphasis on the pressure to cut costs, and expedite maintenance and how ethics plays a role in balancing these obligations.
Sections – must be formatted using current APA guidelines
- Proper title page with running head
- Main Paper Body
- Appendix (only if needed)
- Current APA format, including in-text citations and references
- Saved as a Word® Document
- Times New Roman font, 12-point size
- 5-6 pages or 1200-1500 words written content (not including title page or reference page)
- Avoid pictures, graphs, or diagrams. If needed, they may only be placed in the appendix.
- Be sure to stay on topic. Paper must relate to course content with aviation focus.
- First person pronouns such as I, me, and we should not be used.
- A maximum of 2 short direct quotes will be allowed in the research paper. The quotes should be no more 25 words apiece. Using more than 2 quotes will lose points.
- Late submissions will lose 5 points per day.
- Papers will not be accepted beyond 5 days late.
- Minimum of 3 verifiable sources required; the text can be used but it cannot be be counted as one of the required sources.
- Paraphrase to avoid plagiarism issues.
- The Turnitin report should NOT be higher than 25%.
PLAGIARISM: If the paper is found to be plagiarized, it will result in an automatic failing grade for this assignment. (This includes self-plagiarism and excessive quotations.)
Turnitin: Your paper will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin when you submit your assignment. Turnitin is a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications. Ensure that your work is entirely your own and that you have not plagiarized any material!
Select the Module Submissions section to continue reading.