I’m working on a History exercise and need support.
There are 5 short answer questions.
1) Compare the changing views of democracy at the beginning of your text chapter with the stories of Van Buren and the tactics of Jackson’s election. What had changed in attitudes about elected leaders, and who changed them? (about 2 detailed paragraphs – give examples!)
2) From your reading and lecture/stories, how did Jackson’s personality and life experiences influence the kind of president he was – and the changes he was determined to make? Give examples . (About one paragraph)
3) What was the Missouri Compromise and why was it important? (1 paragraph)
4) What was the “nullification crisis” and why was it important for Jackson to stand his ground? (1 paragraph)
5) What was the unintended result of the “Bank War” in the “Panic of 1837?”
The questions are taken from your “Intro and Task” page and from the two stories.
PROVE YOU DID the READING, WATCHED THE VIDEOS, and LEARNED THE LECTURE MATERIAL I’VE PROVIDED.
Give details and examples and give yourself credit at the end of your sentences as to where you found it. (Van Buren story) (text 237) (Gonda Intro) Like so.