I’m trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
Subject: What is the theory behind “reverse psychology”?
Write a literature review, which is a scholarly paper, written in an objective and academic tone, Gather, review, and summarize relevant theory and research.
First find scholarly articles outlining reverse psychology and testing this notion specifically. Begin paper with a clear stance on reverse psychology and then present the evidence in an organized fashion to support your thesis.
In your paper,
- Analyze the social psychological literature for evidence that supports your thesis, providing a Synthesis of your findings. Be sure to dispel refuting evidence.
- Illustrate specific social psychological concepts using real life examples.
- Examine relevant situational factors.
- Identify social and cultural forces at work.
- Indicate potential ethical considerations in research on this topic or application of insight.
Must utilize academic voice.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper. It should be seven pages.
A reference page is required as well
Must use at least five peer-reviewed scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
Feenstra, J. (2013). Social psychology.