In about 200 words for each question answer the following:
- How do we learn about objects of interest to intelligence through matter/energy interaction: emission, reflection, refraction, and absorption?
- Describe resolution, discuss how this applies to intelligence, and define the principle measures of resolution used to analyze and evaluate collected information.
- Describe the four types of satellite orbits and identify what types of collection are principally done from each orbit type.
- How does synthetic aperture radar work and what advantages does it have over optical imagery?
- Describe the three major branches of ELINT. Provide one real-life example (dates/places) of each–do your research!
Please use the assigned course readings attached.
To earn points you MUST demonstrate that you’ve read and comprehended the content of the material linked below!
IN ADDITION, DO NOT USE QUOTES IN ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS