Your presentation to the leadership panel of your company was well received. Now you must create a presentation for a wider audienceâ€”stakeholders from inside and outside the companyâ€”and include your decisions and recommendations, which were approved by the leadership panel. Remember that your presentation must convey professionalism and be visually appealing as well as informative.
Create a presentation of your research and data findings from Project Two including your decision and rationale.
- Construct a professional business presentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify your key message to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Illustrate your key points using visualizations.
- Tell your story.
- Communicate your decision about diversification based on your analysis of the data and research.
- Use visualizations to tell the story of the (quantitative and qualitative) data.
- Determine the likelihood of success based on the data and research collected.
- Discuss the impact that moving to the new industry will have on the organization and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail your recommendations for moving forward.
- Summarize findings of the research performed.
- Include research conclusions and reasoning.
- Describe the rationale behind your recommendations.