Analyze and describe the strengths and weaknesses of the aggregate and the community where the aggregate resides.
You will be required to select an aggregate (population) You may choose your community, county, city, or another group or organization; e.g. a senior citizen’s center, a school or a particular grade level in a school, a faith based group, a support group, or a group from your local public health department.
Familiarize yourself with Mobilize, Assess, Plan, Implement, Track (MAP-IT) EXAMPLE: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/implement/leadPoisoning
1. In about two or three paragraphs, include information about the name of the aggregate, its geographical location and size, its population, and a brief history.
2. Explain, giving at least two reasons, why you selected this particular aggregate for your Capstone project.
3. research and describe the demographics and statistics of your aggregate. Include information about the basic vital statistics of the aggregate such as the crude birth rate, infant mortality rate, life expectancy, the leading causes of death, and any other relevant statistical information related to the health of the aggregate. In addition, explain how the local clinic meets, supports, and advocates for evidence-based practice (EBP). As a part of this assignment, you will need to create a questionnaire and interview at least one healthcare provider who is familiar with your selected aggregate.
4.PHASE III Analyze and describe the strengths and weaknesses of the aggregate and the community where the aggregate resides.
5. PHASE IV-For Phase 4 of your project, you will select a family in your aggregate and complete a risk assessment in the field using the information from chapter 18 “Community as Client: Assessment and Analysis” and “Appendix E Friedman Family Assessment Model (Short Form)” as a guide. Describe how the family, environment, home, and risk assessments were conducted, using your course textbook as a reference. Describe the results of the assessments, drawing conclusions about the health risks to the aggregate as you see them.
6. PHASE 5- develop a care plan should propose a nursing diagnosis for the aggregate and include strategies to tackle the major health risks identified during the risk assessment.List of disasters that might affect your aggregate (take into consideration the geographical location of the aggregate, past history, etc.)Strategies for handling at least two disasters from the list