91) The Input Mask Wizard provides a(n) ________ box that allows entering sample data.
92) Click the ________ button to start the Input Mask Wizard.
93) Use the ________ dialog box to search a form for a specific record.
94) Basing a form on a(n) ________ allows the user to edit data for a specific subset of data.
95) Some forms have ________ that open other database objects.
Match each definition with the appropriate term.
A) Input mask
B) Form Wizard
C) Many-to-many form
D) Control grid
E) Conditional Formatting
G) Columnar Form
H) Navigation Form
I) One-to-many form
96) The arrangement of data and labels in a form
97) A tool used to create a form where only selected fields are added to the form
98) A type of form that has a subform that displays related records from another table
99) A special set of characters that control what can and cannot be entered in a field
100) A form that contains a Navigation Control to quickly open forms