81 you have been hired by a catalog company to computerize its sales order entry 4306108

81 you have been hired by a catalog company to computerize its sales order entry 4306108

81) You have been hired by a catalog company to computerize its sales order entry process.Approximately 70% of all orders are received over the telephone by a sales person. The other 30% of orders are received by a sales person through mail or fax. The catalog company wants the phone orders processed real-time. The mail and fax orders will be processed in batches of 50 orders. The following attributes are collected for every sales order:

Customer number (if the order is from a new customer, a new number needs to be assigned)

Customer name

Address

Payment method (credit card for phone and fax orders and check for mailed orders)

Credit card number and expiration date

Items ordered and quantity of each

Unit price of each item ordered

Identify and describe at least ten specific control policies and procedures you will implement for the sales order process. Be very specific describing the controls and number each new

"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Use the following coupon
"FIRST15"

Order Now

Related Posts