81) Dynamic processes are evaluated on effectiveness more than efficiency because ________.
A) they are difficult to change
B) the efficient use of resources does not matter in the case of such processes
C) they are highly controlled and standardized
D) they change so fast that it is often not possible to measure efficiency over time
82) Which of the following statements is true of dynamic processes?
A) These processes are fixed in the flow among their activities.
B) These processes are, by definition, unstructured.
C) The BPMN diagrams for these processes are highly specific.
D) These processes rely, to a large extent, on human intuition.
83) Procedures for dynamic processes are ________.
84) ________ is referred to as knowledge derived from recorded facts and figures.
85) Which of the following refers to recorded facts and figures?
86) Which of the following statements is true about information?
A) It remains the same from person to person.
B) It is different from data.
C) It is unprocessed data.
D) It is a recorded fact or figure.
87) A company's information system discovers a customer's poor credit history only after certain goods have been shipped to him. The information produced, as a result, was not useful because the data was ________.
88) In order to conceive good information, information system users must ________.
A) trust well-formatted reports
B) rely on data that appears in the context of a Web page
C) use data irrespective of accuracy
D) cross-check data
89) Which of the following is a critical data characteristic?
A) just sufficient
C) arrival after task completion
D) high cost
90) Data should be pertinent both to the context and subject at hand. Which of the following data characteristics does this represent?
A) cost effectiveness