71) Which of the following is an example of a horizontal-market application software?
A) a software developed by the IRS for its own needs
B) ArtRage, the iPad application
D) Microsoft Excel
72) Which of the following is a feature of open source projects?
A) The source code of the program cannot be modified.
B) The machine code of the program can be easily understood by humans.
C) The source code of the program is available to the public.
D) The source code cannot be obtained from the open source project's Web site.
73) Which of the following is true about thin-client applications?
A) They are developed using serious, heavy-duty, professional programming languages.
B) They are more expensive relative to native applications.
C) They need to be manually updated from time to time.
D) They run inside a browser.
74) Which of the following statements is true of native applications?
A) Native applications are developed using professional programming languages.
B) Native applications are less expensive than thin-client applications.
C) Native applications can be developed by less-skilled, lesser-paid employees.
D) The same version of native applications will run on all operating systems.
75) Which of the following is a difference between native and thin-client applications?
A) Native applications are developed using HTML5, whereas thin-client applications are developed using Objective-C.
B) Native applications are generally written by technically-oriented business professionals, whereas thin-client applications are developed by professional programmers.
C) Thin-client applications generally cost more than native applications.
D) Thin-client applications have less sophisticated user experiences than native applications.
76) Which of the following statements is true about content in quality mobile user interfaces?
A) Menus and toolbars must be given a significant portion of the display.
B) Users' content on a computer display is referred to as chrome.
C) Using content to drive application behavior is called direct interaction.
D) Context-sensitive chrome is present whenever the users' contents are being displayed.
77) Which of the following statements is true about scaling of applications?
A) Modern operating systems do not support scaling of native applications based on the device.
B) Based on the device on which it is running, IE 10 chooses the size and version of graphics.
C) Applications must be designed to scale up and block out other applications from the display area.
D) Charms is the term used to refer to applications that support scaling on various devices.
78) Which of the following statements is true about quality mobile user experiences?
A) Apple was the first to introduce charms icons on its iPad.
B) Context-sensitive chrome appears only when appropriate.
C) Roaming is achieved without the use of cloud services.
D) Push data is data that the device requests from the server.
79) A(n) ________ connects computers that reside in a single geographic location.
80) The computers in a hospital are most likely connected to each other using ________.