65) The IT benefits for AISs are ________, ________, and ________.
66) Application ________ involves the process of ensuring the suite of organization's applications work together in order to meet organizational goals and objectives.
67) ________ software assists management in managing inventories and scheduling production.
68) In ________ ________ ________, computers take control of the entire production process (CIM) but also can be reprogrammed so the same processes can produce entirely different products.
69) The ________ management approach involves the application of knowledge, skills, tools, techniques and systems to manage and improve organizational processes to better meet customers' needs and maximize profitability.
70) The ISO 9001 is a(n) ________-management standard published by the International Standards Organization.
71) ________ ________ ________ combines functional information systems in a single software package and a single database.
72) ERP II adds collaborative ________ to ERP.
73) Enterprise ________ suite uses a group of individual packages that work with each other on a Web browser as opposed to one large ERP software package.
74) The linking of applications in a suite is facilitated through a(n) ________ ________ ________.