55) The purpose of the ________ approach is to assist in the orderly development of effective systems.
56) Many companies prefer business process ________ because they find it more cost-effective than designing their own system from the ground up.
57) A philosophy of ________ design fosters a set of attitudes and an approach to systems development that consciously considers the organizational context.
58) Middle management uses ________ information in an organization.
59) The source for most information used by lower-level managers is largely ________.
60) There are ________ major categories of information systems within an organization.
61) A(n) ________ information system is tailored to the strategic information needs of top-level management.
62) A(n) ________ ________ ________ system manages all contact with customers.
63) A(n) ________ ________ ________ system encompasses the planning and management of all activities involved in sourcing, procurement, conversion, and logistics management activities.
64) A group of loosely connected companies that work together to maximize the value of their economic outputs is a(n) ________ ________.