53) Gross pay minus total payroll tax withholdings and total voluntary deductions equals ________.
54) The ________ button transfers information from the most recent timesheet onto a new timesheet.
55) To verify employee time, select or print an ________ and verify that hours and job information were entered correctly.
56) Since an employee with paycheck information in the current or preceding year cannot be deleted, you can select the Employment Tab, then enter a ________ date under Release Date and activate the Employee is Inactive option.
57) To begin creating paychecks, select ________ from the Home page and verify that hours and job information were entered correctly.
58) If data is entered for the wrong employee, in order to void a paycheck, you should select Employees>>________, highlight the check and click Void.
59) To print the payroll liabilities report for the quarter, select Pay Liabilities and then select ________.
60) Part 1 of Form ________ reports gross wages, tax liabilities, and tax payments during the quarter.
61) The tax form that goes to the employee at the end of the year, which the employee uses to file federal and state taxes is called the ________.
62) Form W-2 must be given to employees by ________ of the following year and reports employee wage and tax information for the preceding year.