47) To correct a posting error to the Payroll Expense account, and to make sure all future postings go to the correct account, you must change the payroll item's ________ posting account.
48) One of the preclosing reconciliation procedures is to reconcile the A/R aging report to the ________ control account.
49) One of the preclosing reconciliation procedures is to reconcile fixed asset reports to ________ accounts.
50) One of the preclosing reconciliation procedures is to reconcile the ________ to the accounts payable control account.
51) One preclosing checklist item involves reviewing pending purchases to verify that all ________ have been recognized.
52) Financial statements include the Income Statement, ________, Statement of Retained Earnings, and Statement of Cash Flows.
53) The ________ reports net income or net loss for the period.
54) The ________ reports a company's changes in cash for the period.
55) The ________ general ledger account is used to post purchases of good held for resale to customers.
56) The ________ report is printed because it provides information on individual transactions.
57) If you write a check for three months of rent then you will record the entry as a ________ to cash and a ________ to prepaid expense.
58) If a check has not cleared the bank statement then it will be listed as a/an ________ transaction on the bank reconciliation report.
59) When you post accrued wages, you will ________ wages expense and ________ accrued wages.