41) Using a file server to exchange documents is superior to using Google Drive.
42) Only one user at a time can open Google Drive documents for editing.
43) Version management systems improve the tracking of shared content and provide version control.
44) In version control systems, the shared directories used to store shared documents are called libraries.
45) Collaboration tools that provide workflow control manage the activities in a process pre-defined by the group.
46) Task descriptions need to be specific and worded so that it is possible to decide whether or not the task was accomplished.
47) Accountability and follow-up is seldom required for task management.
48) The task lists of SharePoint are industrial-strength.
49) Team members need not continually check the SharePoint task list for new tasks.
50) Microsoft Lync is an example of a comprehensive content sharing collaboration tool.