41) Thin-client applications are developed by professional programmers and technically oriented Web developers and business professionals.
42) Mobile systems users can move geographically, but they are restricted to using a single device.
43) Desktop computers and Xboxes are not mobile devices.
44) Mobile devices cannot be connected through cloud.
45) Mobile systems offer the potential of just-in-time data, which is data delivered to the user at the precise time it is needed.
46) Mobile devices lack wireless connectivity features.
47) A user interface (UI) is the presentation format of an application.
48) In the context of user interfaces, using content to drive application behavior is called indirect interaction.
49) Applications must be designed to scale up and down without appearing awkward or taking over the device.
50) Mobile applications can share their device with other mobile applications.