41) The last step in creating a report is determining which fields contain the data you want to see in your report.
42) Reports can be created quickly by selecting a table or query in the Navigation Pane, and then clicking the Report button.
43) In a report, text boxes display data.
44) In a report, text boxes are labeled by Label controls.
45) In a tabular layout, labels are below each column.
46) You can automatically adjust a row's height.
47) To copy all the formatting of one control to other controls, use the Format Painter.
48) You CANNOT adjust the width of more than one control at a time.
49) You can change the color of the banded rows in a report.
50) You can add calculations for groups of data such as totals, averages, and counts to report columns.