41) Normalized tables are faster to process than tables that haven't been normalized.
42) A foreign key is essential in relational databases to represent the relationship between two tables.
43) The accuracy of a database design is independent of the corresponding data model.
44) Users are the final judges as to what data the database should contain and how the records in that database should be related to one another.
45) The easiest time to change the database structure is after the data modeling stage.
46) Changing a relationship from one-to-many to many-to-many in a functional database is simply a matter of changing the N:N notation to N:M.
47) NoSQL means nonrelational databases that support very high transaction rates processing relatively simple data structures, replicated on many servers in the cloud.