41) A Microsoft Dynamics implementation is larger in scale and functionality compared to Oracle and SAP.
42) All the enterprise resource planning products of Microsoft Dynamics are well integrated with Microsoft Office and Microsoft's development languages.
43) Oracle is the gold standard of enterprise resource planning (ERP) products and offers the most extensive line of ERP products.
44) SAP produces and sells cost-specific platforms to speed up the configuration process.
45) A configuration is a distinct and logical grouping of processes.
46) Prior to SAP, early enterprise resource planning programs were customized products where companies wrote their own programs to support their own processes.
47) The SAP Business Suite runs on an application platform called NetSuite.