38) During the system implementation phase of the SDLC, once a system has passed testing, the organization installs the new system. Which of the following terms is used to refer to this activity?
A) beta testing
B) system conversion
C) agile development
D) system control
39) In the system implementation phase of the SDLC, with ________ installation, the organization implements the entire new system/business processes on a limited portion of the business.
40) In the system implementation phase of the SDLC, with ________ installation, the new system runs alongside the old one until it has been tested and is fully operational.
41) In the context of system implementation phase of the SDLC, a ________ installation is the riskiest because the old system is shut down and the new system is introduced.
42) In the system implementation phase of the SDLC, with the ________ installation, the organization installs the next piece of the system only after the previous piece works.
43) Fixing a system so that it works correctly, or adapting it to changes in requirements, occurs during the ________ phase of the SDLC.
C) requirements analysis
D) component design
44) In systems development, documents, designs, prototypes, data models, database designs, and working data entry screens are examples of ________.
45) Project teams create a ________, which is a hierarchy of the tasks required to complete a project.
A) critical path
B) work breakdown structure
C) scatter plot
D) control chart
46) A ________ shows the tasks, dates, and dependencies for the tasks of a project.
A) scatter plot
B) Gantt chart
C) Pareto chart
D) control chart
47) A ________ is a sequence of activities that determine the earliest date by which a project can be completed.
A) Venn diagram
B) Pareto chart
C) critical path
D) scatter plot