31) The SPICE approach categorizes processes into five broad areas and scores “capability level” on a 10-point scale.
32) A project development environment refers to the tools and technologies used to implement a given project.
33) Within the project development environment the project collaboration platform serves to optimize management of the implementation of a systems development life cycle.
34) Within the project development environment the software application framework provides a structured environment in which to develop software.
35) A Web application framework that has received considerable attention is Ruby on Rails.
36) In service-oriented architecture (SOA), an important part of the application development framework is the business process execution language (BPEL) service engine.
37) The BPEL service engine needs a roadmap which is a set of visual diagrams based on the Unified Modeling Language and/or Business Process Modeling Notation.
38) The integrated development environment is a software platform for diagrams and models.
39) A software versioning system keeps only the current version of software source code available so version control issues are minimized.
40) Two major software versioning systems are Subversion (SVN) and Current Version System (CVS).