31) Operational transaction cycles have traditionally grouped activities of a business into six common operational processes.
32) Transactions are used by auditors to verify account balances and internal controls.
33) The internal audit function and the accounting functions should not be segregated in order to increase a company's internal control.
34) The director of internal auditing should report directly to the controller of the company.
35) The treasurer is responsible for the budgeting and tax planning aspects of a business.
36) The essence of cloud computing is that data storage is maintained by the end-user.
37) A steering committee consists of high-level members of user functions such as manufacturing and marketing, as well as the head of the information system function and several of his or her staff.
38) An information center is a support facility for end users in an organization.
39) DBMS is the hands-on use of computers by end users.
40) Quick Response code is a three-dimensional bar code.