31) Memory cards provide a high degree of security and can be used for complex financial transactions.
32) A system such as an Internet store can be fully automated with no human intervention.
33) Cookies prevent a merchant from viewing and analyzing a person's computer to determine any other Web sites that the person has visited.
34) Almost all privacy statements prohibit Web merchants from sharing their customer information with other merchants.
35) A merchant can obtain a third-party seal of approval, such as the AICPA's Web Trust, to assure its customers their privacy will be protected.
36) ATM cards are really smart cards because they are used for both identification and payment.