31) Demand management is a CRM process.
32) Sales and promotion are SCM processes.
33) Customer-facing processes improve when processes share data.
34) Process synergy occurs when processes are mutually supportive–when one process is done well, then the objectives of another process are supported.
35) SAP achieves process synergy by designing processes to work together.
36) E-commerce is a multi-firm process of buying and selling goods and services using Internet technologies.
37) Nonmerchant companies are companies that own the goods they sell.
38) eBay is an example of a merchant e-commerce company.
39) Information systems that support the sales process of B2C companies are typically Web storefronts that customers use to enter and manage their orders.
40) B2B e-commerce refers to sales between companies.