21) The document that includes everything necessary to actually implement the design project is the detailed design proposal.
22) The use of prepackaged business process blueprints is seldom used in system design specifications or proposals.
23) It is important to design system reports that have appropriate titles and captions.
24) Regarding general systems design considerations, implementing adequate controls is too often emphasized.
25) Systems design is a creative activity and can be viewed somewhat as an art.
26) File analysis sheets show the relationships between the various kinds of files.
27) One type of business process blueprint is CASE.
28) Computer professionals love the freedom of designing and building a new system from the ground up.
29) A dedicated software package is intended for a large and diverse number of users.
30) A good question to ask when evaluating “canned” software is “Are source programs supplied?”