21) Project documentation and a progress report are prepared during the starting phase of a project.
22) Preparing archival documents is performed during the finalizing phase of a project.
23) Managers assign project tasks to team members during the planning phase of project management.
24) The purpose of the planning phase of project management is to accomplish project tasks.
25) Project plan and budget are prepared during the finalizing phase of project management.
26) Project data is data that is part of the collaboration's work product.
27) Project data and project metadata are subject to iteration and feedback.
28) Collaboration systems should ideally store data on team member's devices, rather than on servers.
29) Susan, the operations manager at Multitech Systems Inc., schedules a face-to-face meeting with her vendors to decide on the specifications for a project. Some of her senior engineers are also asked to participate in the discussion through a conference call. This is an example of synchronous communication.
30) Margaret finds that calling all her senior supervisors and quality managers for a face-to-face meeting is not feasible. She arranges for a multiparty text chatting session involving all of them. This is an example of asynchronous communication.