21) Nonword passwords are also vulnerable to brute force attacks.
22) Even short passwords with no special characters can make strong passwords.
23) It is safer to use the same password for all the Web sites.
24) The senior management must establish a company-wide security policy that states the organization's posture regarding the data that it gathers.
25) Specific security policies should not depend on whether the organization is governmental or nongovernmental or whether it is publicly held or private.
26) A new hire must seek out the employer's security policy if it is not discussed in new-employee training.
27) Technical safeguards involve the hardware and software components of an information system.
28) Unlike credit, debit, and ATM cards, which have a magnetic strip, smart cards have a microchip.
29) A magnetic strip holds far more data than a microchip.
30) Biometric authentication uses physical characteristics such as retinal scans to authenticate users.