21) Native applications created for one OS must be recoded to run on a different OS.
22) Thin-client applications are limited by the capabilities of the browser.
23) A given version of a thin-client application will run only on one operating system.
24) Updates to thin-client applications require re-installation of the operating system.
25) A user interface (UI) is the presentation format of an application.
26) Chrome is a term that is used to measure the percentage of display given to users' content.
27) Roaming occurs when users move their activities across devices.
28) Push data is data that the server sends to the device.
29) The distinguishing characteristic of a LAN from a WAN is that it is confined to a single geographic location.
30) Wide area networks are used to connect computers that reside in a single geographic location.