21) Businesses need to understand reward system opportunities if they want to encourage users to create and disseminate content about the business.
22) Mashups are applications that provide standardized interfaces to users.
23) The impact of a viral event on a business can be easily predicted.
24) Learning the search patterns of consumers can help organizations understand the trick to sharing social media content.
25) Traditionally, businesses executed promotions by including informal messages among consumers through social media.
26) Establishing listening platforms to track mentions of products and brands on social media sites is referred to as crowdsourcing.
27) Traditional capital refers to investments into resources such as factories, machines, manufacturing equipment, and the like.
28) Human capital is the investment in social relations with the expectation of benefits in the marketplace.
29) Social capital processes are focused toward increasing the number of relationships in a network.
30) While using social networking for professional purposes, social capital flows from the organization to consumers exclusively.