Assume the role of an environmental safety expert who is presenting to a group of undergraduate college students about the application of toxicology in the field of environmental health and safety. Your presentation should address the following key points.
· Explain how dose-response data are utilized for risk assessment.
· Discuss the relationship between risk assessment and risk management.
· Identify and explain how at least three fields of toxicology contribute to areas of environmental safety and health.
· Research and discuss one current event (within the last six to eight months) that exemplified the relationship between toxicology and environmental safety and health.
The assignment should be completed as a PowerPoint presentation and should meet the following requirements:
1. The length should be at least eight slides, not including your title and reference slides.
2. Key points only should be entered on slides. Full paragraphs should not be included on presentation slides.
3. Voiceover or speaker notes should be included for details of the discussion. This should not be an exact replica of the slide information but an expansion of information to fill in the blanks and provide additional details to the audience.
4. Include least three visual aids and/or graphics.
5. A minimum of three credible sources should be used for this assignment, and the references should be properly cited in a reference list at the end of the PowerPoint