Analyse and apply the concepts of competence and accountability to own and others practice, considering the legal, ethical and professional issues.
2. Evaluate the processes involved in the transition to registered practitioner, development of future professional practice and life-long learning.
3. Contribute to the development of competency of others through effective use of professional and personal development skills and positive role modelling.
You could start by considering the nature of accountability.
1. Consider the evidence that you submitted in your year 1, year 2 and year 3 OAR for domain 1 (Professional and Ethical Practice). Think about how this changed in the light of your changing responsibility and accountability.
2. Compare the evidence, does it demonstrate growth and development?
3. Look at this in relation to the performance levels required of you in each year and in particular at the end of this year. What significant changes will occur with registration?
This section should be 1700 words
4. Present a learning needs analysis and an action plan designed to meet your needs. Please use the template provided. This should be 800 words (equivalent) and be an in depth exploration of 1 or 2 learning needs. Please make sure you are using SMART goals and that your actions are measurable, you may also wish to consider how your learning will benefit patient care.
Indicative Module Content
This module will build on the learning and understanding developed through the modules Leadership for Professional Practice and Delivering Safe Effective Care 1 and 2. There will be a focus on the development of self awareness and the impact and influence of behaviour on others using a personal development planning approach.