American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN). AACN standards for establishing and sustaining healthy work environments:
A journey to excellence.
http://www.aacn.org/WD/HWE/Docs/ExecSum.pdf . 2005. Accessed January 12, 2016
The paper will include the following.
1. Clinical question
a. Description of problem
b. Significance of problem
c. Purpose of paper
2. Description of findings
Summarize basics in the Matrix Table as found in Assignment Documentsin e-College.
ii. Methods used
iv. Instruments including reliability and validity
v. Answer to “Purpose” question
vi. Identify next step for group
3. Conclusion of paper
a. Correct grammar and spelling
b. Use of headings for each section
c. Use of APA format(sixth edition)
d. Page length: three pages PREPARING THE PAPER
1. Please make sure you do not duplicate articles within your group.
2. Paper should include a title page and a reference page.
DIRECTIONS AND ASSIGNMENT CRITERIAAssignment Criteria Points % DescriptionProblem 2013%
1. Problem is described: What is the focus of your group’s work?
2. Significance of the problem is described: What health outcomes result from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
3. Purpose of your paper: What will your paper door describe?“ The purpose of this paper is to . . .”**Please note that although most of these questions are the same as you addressed in paper 1, the purpose of this paper is different. You can use your work from paper 1 for items 1 and2 above, including any suggestions for improvement provided as feedback. Item3 above should be specific to this paper. Description of Findings: Summary2013% Summarize the basics of each article in a matrix table that appears in the appendix. Description of Findings: Description 60 41% Describe in the body of the paper the following.
• What concepts have been studied?
• What methods have been used?
• Who are the participants or members of the samples?
• What instruments have been used? Did the authors describe the reliability and validity?
• How do you answer your original“ purpose of this paper” question? Do the findings of the articles provide evidence for your answers? If so, how? If not, what is still needed to be able to answer your question?
• What is needed for the next step? Identify two questions that can help guide the group’s work. Description of Findings: Conclusion 20 13% Conclusion: Review the major findings in your paper in a summary paragraph.Format 3020%
1. Correct grammar and spelling
2. Use headingsforeachsection:Problem,SynthesisoftheLiterature(Concepts, Methods,Participants,Instruments,Implications for Future Work),Conclusion
3. APA format(sixth ed.): Appendices follow references.
4. Paperlength: Three pages Total 150 100%GRADING RUBRICAssignment Criteria Outstanding or Highest Level of Performance A (92–100%) Very Good or High Level of Performance B (84–91%) Competent or Satisfactory Level of Performance C (76–83%) Poor, Failing or Unsatisfactory Level of PerformanceF (0–75%)Problem(20points)Includes all elements in a manner