1. What piece of legislation allows computer records documenting criminal activity to be used in court?
a. National Infrastructure Protection Act
b. Federal Computer Documents Rule 703(a)
c. Digital Signature Bill
d. Federal Rules of Evidence 803(6)
2. How should you NOT report computer crime?
c. tell management in person
d. tell the IT department in person
3. What is most often overlooked when planning for information security?
c. virus scans
d. electronic surveillance
4. Which of the following are the reason for the difficulties in prosecutions of computer-related crimes?
1. The area of litigation is extremely technical and difficult to understand.
2. Most of the crimes do not fall under any of the current laws
3. The laws themselves are relatively new and untested.
4. The technology is very dynamic, and the tactics of the perpetrators are constantly changing.
a. 1 and 2