11) The biggest challenge in planning systems development is scheduling.
12) One approach businesses take to address scheduling challenges in large-scale systems is avoiding the development of software in-house.
13) A function point is a feature or function of a new program.
14) A well-managed project will never face problems of diseconomies of scale.
15) A loss of control over a project's configuration can be easily fixed through remedial measures.
16) The smaller and shorter a project, the greater the chance of disruption due to unanticipated events.
17) Taking responsibility for requirements is the single most important task a user can perform for a large-scale development project.
18) Requirements creep is the process by which a project manager reduces his/her responsibilities for requirements through miniscule rollbacks.