11) In Access, the step after creating a relationship between two tables is ________.
A) to create macros
B) to enter data
C) to provide descriptions to each of the tables
D) to create queries
12) In Access, after creating a relationship between two tables, the user cannot and need not assign values for the ________.
C) foreign key
13) Which of the following is one of the alternatives for creating a data entry form in Microsoft Access?
A) using the data definition tab
B) using the query wizard
C) using the property sheet
D) using the default table display
14) Which of the following options in Microsoft Access can be used to present data in a more pleasing manner than the default table display?
B) Tab Order
C) Property Sheet
15) In the ________ tab in Access, the Record section contains the Delete option.
A) Database Tools
16) All modern DBMS products can process the ________ query language.
17) Which of the following statements is true about queries in Access?
A) Only rows with value matches in all tables are shown by default if more than one table is selected.
B) Only rows having “Number” Data Type can be used to arrange the results of a query in ascending order.
C) Queries can include fields from only one table.
D) The Query Design option is present in the DATABASE TOOLS tab.
18) To create a report with data from two or more tables, we must use the ________.
A) Report Wizard
B) Navigation tab
C) Report Design
D) SharePoint lists
19) Which of the following tabs in Microsoft Access is used to generate reports?
20) Which of the following statements is true about reports in Access?
A) The Report Wizard option is present in the Database Tools tab.
B) Report Wizard is required when data from more than one table is to be used.
C) Only the primary key's column width can be increased in a report.
D) A report can only show the data present in the database, it cannot present their sum or average values.