11) Excel lacks features that can add data based on a pattern.
12) If the months of a year have been entered in text form, Excel does not recognize it as a pattern.
13) Using the F2 function key is recommended when the user has a long value in a cell and needs to edit a letter or two without retyping the whole entry.
14) In Excel, to insert new rows, click the number of the row above which new rows are to be added, and then select the number of rows to be added.
15) In Excel, the entire row or column can be selected by clicking on the name of the row or column.
16) Selecting the $ English (U.S.) option displays numbers with a dollar sign and two decimal places.
17) In Excel, every formula must begin with an equal sign.
18) While copying a formula, Excel can adjust the terms of the formula to refer to the cells in the row to which it is copied.
19) Orientation refers to whether the worksheet is printed upright or sideways on a page.
20) If a spreadsheet is printed sideways on a page, the orientation is said to be Portrait.
21) The portion of the spreadsheet to be printed can be specified using Margins.