102) You can ________ an invoice to send it to the customer as a PDF attachment.
103) The ________ Item Class is used for miscellaneous charges such as delivery and photocopying fees.
104) To change several inventory items at the same time, select Customers then click ________ on the main menu.
105) QBP can calculate the total customer payment based on the ________ selected for payment.
106) When posting a sales receipt transaction, the debit for the amount paid by the customer will post to the ________ account instead of the accounts receivable account because it is not a sale on account.
107) To correct a customer payment entered incorrectly, use the ________ to locate the payment on the customer's account and then open the payment, edit, and save.
108) The total on the A/R Aging report and the balance in the Accounts Receivable account on the ________ must agree to verify proper recording of customer activities.