1) The query that provides the underlying information for the report is known as the ________.
B) site map
C) data source
2) ________ view can be used to format a report while viewing the report's data.
3) Report controls can be formatted using the commands on the ________ tab.
C) Database Tools
4) Sum, Average, and Count are examples of ________.
A) summary statistics
B) reporting criteria
C) summary calculations
D) categorical statistics
5) In Print Preview, the Margins button is found in the ________ group.
A) Page Layout
C) Page Size
6) The ________ tool allows the user to add fields to a report one at a time.
A) Report Generator
B) Designer Report
C) Blank Report
D) Report Maker
7) When a report is open in Layout view, click the ________ button to display the Group, Sort, and Total pane.
B) Group & Sort
D) Property Sheet
8) Cells arranged into rows and columns into which controls are placed are known as ________.
9) Which of the following is the correct order of steps for creating a report based on a query?
A) Add fields to the query, add criteria, and build the report using the query.
B) Add criteria, add fields to the query, and build the report using the query.
C) Build the report using the query, add criteria, and add fields to the query.
D) Add fields to the query, build the report using the query, and add criteria.
10) The Query Wizard button is found in the ________ group under the Create tab.