1) Social media is any Web application that depends on user-generated content.
2) A social media information system only supports the creation of user-generated content.
3) User-generated content is a publicly available content created by the social media providers.
4) Social media is changing the way people communicate.
5) Publicly available content created by end users is referred to as user-generated content.
6) Web sites such as Twitter and LinkedIn are examples of social media.
7) Sharing social media sites allow users to collaborate with each other.
8) Social media applications enable users to create and share images.
9) Social media process is a static process with a predefined set of objectives.
10) As businesses don't control social media, they do not get to determine its objectives.