1) Delays are routine during implementation because it is impossible to anticipate all potential problems during the systems design process.
2) Selecting and training personnel is one of the implementation activities that are carried out based on the design plan.
3) The degree of success for a new system development project is affected by the adequacy of training given to employees.
4) It is a good assumption that employees will learn to use a new system by themselves.
5) One training method that makes use of current technological advances is computer-assisted training.
6) New computer equipment generally does not require special provisions for complex wiring schemes.
7) One powerful means of testing computer programs involves processing test data.
8) The test data approach should not be designed to “break” the computer program.
9) The cutoff point is the point at which individual segments of the new system are phased in according to a specific time schedule.
10) A project is a specific application that has been approved for development.