1) A synonym for the word “purchasing” is “procurement.”
2) The eight documents in the SAP ERP Materials Management module may be processed “on-line.”
3) All eight documents in the SAP ERP Materials Management module are used each time an item is purchased.
4) Numeric document type codes are assigned to each new procurement document created in the SAP ERP system.
5) ERP can copy relevant information from an existing document to a new one, reducing errors and expediting the business process.
6) A purchase order is an internal document created to request the procurement of something so that it is available at a certain point in time.
7) Approval of a purchase requisition usually means that the request is within cost limits.
8) ERP maintains lists of approved and disapproved sources of supply.
9) It is common for companies to configure their systems to automatically issue purchase orders for purchase requisitions meeting certain criteria.
10) An outline agreement contains line items.